As a company committed to helping Canadian businesses innovate and thrive, Easly understands the challenges of securing capital and managing cash flow as you conduct R&D. The SR&ED program, administered by the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA), offers valuable tax incentives to companies engaging in R&D activities. These incentives, in the form of tax credits, can significantly offset the costs associated with innovation. However, the financial support offered by the program is disbursed only once a year after a claim has been submitted and approved by the CRA. This leaves companies with a lengthy gap between expenditure and refund.
Fortunately, Easly is here to help! Our expertise in SR&ED financing empowers businesses of all sizes to access the funds they need to innovate, grow, and stay ahead of the competition. Below, we will cover why your business should finance your refundable SR&ED credits with Easly and how easy it is to get started with us. Continue reading to learn more.
Why Choose Easly for SR&ED Financing?
At Easly, our mission is simple: provide funding that suits the needs of innovative Canadian companies with simple, predictable, flexible capital. Since we began lending in 2019, we have partnered with hundreds of Canadian companies to provide advances on their earned SR&ED credits. Below are a few reasons our customers choose Easly as their SR&ED financing partner.
- Our Customers Come First: Easly assists innovative businesses in accessing the funding they need to push their company, industry, and Canada forward. We do this by providing founder-friendly financing, a Capital-as-a-service experience, transparent and standardized terms with no personal guarantees required, and a streamlined application process that doesn’t require copious management time to complete.
- Cash Flow Relief: Innovating often requires significant upfront investment, which can strain a company’s cash flow. Easly’s SR&ED financing bridges this gap, providing businesses with funds on their schedule so they can continue their R&D activities without impeding their day-to-day operations.
- Efficient Funding Process: Our efficient funding process takes the burden of waiting off businesses’ shoulders and makes it possible for companies to access their first advance in as little as two weeks, allowing them to focus on what they do best – innovating.
How Easly Advances Work
Easly understands how valuable your time is. That’s why our Capital-as-a-Service platform enables you to attain the funds you need quickly. In as little as two weeks, Easly Advances can turn your earned SR&ED credits into accessible growth capital. Here’s how it works:
- Connect With Us: Go to the Get Started section of our website and connect with Easly. There, you will be prompted to input a few details about your company and your SR&ED filing history (first-time filers accepted!). From there, one of our lending specialists will contact you to address any questions you may have.
- Setup Your Easly Account: Next, set up your Easly account and upload supporting documentation through our secure customer portal. Our expert underwriting team will assess your application and, barring any further investigation, approve you for funding. There is no cost to apply!
- Start Getting Funded: We’ve tailored our agreements for people (not lawyers) so they’re simple to understand and transparent. Our underwriting team will get in touch to review the funding agreement with you so you can start receiving funds in your bank account.
Easly provides on-demand, non-dilutive advances on 75% of your earned SR&ED credits, giving you an ongoing source of capital on your schedule. When you’re ready to draw again, submit your updated documentation through our portal. With Easly Advances, you can grow your business strategically.
See the Easly Advantage Today!
Easly’s commitment to empowering Canadian innovation has led to remarkable success across various industries. From technology startups to established manufacturers, Easly has helped businesses of all sizes maximize their innovative potential through SR&ED financing. That way, our clients secure the funds they need and gain a competitive edge in their respective markets.
See how we helped Quebec-based rocket company Reaction Dynamics improve their supply chain with Easly Advances and Vancouver-based safety-tech startup VodaSafe smooth cash flow to fund operations by advancing their earned SR&ED tax credits with Easly.
At Easly, we believe that financial constraints shouldn’t limit innovation. With our team at your side, your business can break through economic barriers and unlock the full potential of your R&D initiatives. Together, we can turn your innovative ideas into reality while fueling your business growth. Contact us today to learn more about financing your earned SR&ED credits with Easly!