Easly is a global alternative lending platform. We specialize in working with companies, usually SMBs and startups, that receive government tax incentives. We use the tax incentives as collateral to provide the companies with predictable, recurring and potentially an evergreen source of capital. We have operations in Australia, Canada, the UK and the US.
We are looking for a self-driven technologist with a strong background in Salesforce to lead the design and implementation of sales, marketing, and operations technology.
This is a part hands-on, part managerial role. It entails creating a vision for how Salesforce can support Easly’s business, implementing some of those solutions independently, as well as overseeing a vendor for larger development needs. This role will report to the Head of Product and will participate in the development of Easly’s core product.
- Work with business leaders to create a vision for how Salesforce will support the company’s goals and growth. Gather and analyze requirements from stakeholders in the business, which requires an understanding of the overall business and workflows.
- Design solutions to support Easly’s technology vision.
- Create a delivery plan and cadence.
- Build declarative solutions, such as process builder, objects, reports, and dashboards.
- Oversee vendor delivery of larger, more complex applications, which require custom development.
- Manage a Salesforce admin based in Easly’s Australia office.
- Maintain the Salesforce instance including updates, user creation, support, and training.
- Manage all integration points with Salesforce including proprietary web applications as well as 3rd party applications (e.g., Hellosign, Box.com, Pardot).
- Worked in Salesforce consulting for +4 years or held a similar position as described here.
- Enjoys the business and technical side of implementing new technologies.
- Has multiple Salesforce certifications.
- Is experienced and feels very comfortable architecting and building declarative Salesforce solutions.
- Managed/oversaw the delivery of projects with other developers/team members.
- Experience with third-party tools (e.g., Data Loader, Conga).
- Some experience with Pardot preferred.
- Salesforce development experience is preferred but not required.
Please Email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in this position.
Please contact us if you have questions. 1-844-474-7929